[Spridgets] Silly me.....

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 16:25:57 MST 2007

what about the 327 powered Drag Sprite??
1/8th mile in 5.744 @ 118.17
I have a photo of the time slip to prove it. As well as clips of it running
the track.
There aint many Fords keeping up with it. Hell, his (former) good friend had
his ass kicked, and he was in an alcohol burning 440 Cuda. Sucks to get your
ass kicked by a car that cost less than 3K to build.

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad