[Spridgets] Silly me.....

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 15:11:31 MST 2007

And global warming has been going on since the early 30's. I watch the
weather report every morning, since we have to unload lumber and plywood
outside when trucks arrive. I saw that we had a warm day coming up, and that
the last time it had been that warm in this area was in 1932. I didn't
realize cars back then were such gross polluters

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad