[Spridgets] Hey Wisco and IL guys

David Woerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Wed Nov 28 10:46:29 MST 2007

Wm. Severin Thompson wrote:
> Ebay Item number: 300176981552
>

> Wm. Severin Thompson

Somebody really ought to pick this up!  It's going to need a full
restoration if you want original, but if you want to drive it for a few
years first then I don't believe it would need much.  It's almost
identical in condition to mine when I bought it and then I drove it for
10 years before restoration.  Interesting routing for the windscreen
washer line (I don't see a washer pushbutton on the dash in it's usual
place either).  Is that a fuel filter on the left inner fender?  I would
be willing to look at it for someone if you so desire.

Dave
59 :{)
05 MCS
Burlington WI