[Spridgets] SOS 2007 reflections

Guy Weller guy.weller at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Nov 27 01:37:11 MST 2007

Dave, that was a really nice, well composed "write
up".
I was one of the many people who watched some of
the activity on the video. I also managed a voice
link up for a short while on Saturday but we never
really got much banter going before the system
fell over. I think you all  (that's y'all for some
of you) got on rather better with the cars than
the new technology managed but it was fun to be
able to speak and watch "live" from over 3000
miles away!

Guy
Cumbria, UK

David Woerpel
Said...

"As others have already eloquently reviewed the
weekend, let me offer
some insight as a first-timer.

The entire event was a highlight but working on
Mary's Midget MkI was
special.

For a hopeless romantic (as far as any car is
concerned) this was
another great chapter in my book of LBC
experiences.  The people and the
cars are special and it was awesome knowing that
people out there were
watching.  So..........WHEN IS THE NEXT TRIP!!!???

Many thanks for all the effort Nancy and William
put in to make this an
enjoyable and productive experience.
Dave
59 :{)