[Spridgets] ?????

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Mon Nov 26 07:17:10 MST 2007

Go to this link:

Towards the bottom of the page there is a place where you enter the email
address where you receive your spridget email.  To the right of that is a
button that reads "unsubscribe or edit options".  Click that ( with your
email addr. entered. ) and it brings you to a page where you can have your
pswd emailed to you as a reminder.

HTH
RD