[Spridgets] [Mgs] SOS '07 reflections....

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 25 12:42:39 MST 2007

Yep, Buster, I made it home relatively unscathed.  Peter managed not to hit
a Deere (neither brown nor green) on his way home.  I didn't hear of anybody
else getting hurt, either.

Peter did get a slight cut on his hand, but he cauterized it when he grabbed
a piece of hot metal.  He wasn't playing with the disease-infected Coon Crap
Cars at the time, so he probably won't appear with a masked face and a
penchant for sneaking into chicken coops looking for Spridgets to excrete
on.

LAD