[Spridgets] No SOS - The trip from Hell instead NLBC

Robert Bruce Evans b-evans at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 25 11:14:40 MST 2007

Ron Soave wrote:  "BARFING is way more fun.....in front of the White Sox
stadium downtown Chicago."

Yeah.  Sure.  Sounds like he had a little coaching from one of the younger
Soaves!

Still, it sounds like a *great* trip that for what is now so funny, made it
a more memorable one that will be remembered in the Soave family with
fondness for a long time!  How many memories would the family have
remembered if it were an easy peasy, boring trip?  Not much, I suspect.
The greatest part, to me at least, is that it was a *family* affair all the
way back to New York, while there, and all the way home.  You really went
"over the river and through the woods to Grandmothers house" for
Thanksgiving!

Buster