[Spridgets] SOS goings on

Guy Weller guy.weller at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Nov 23 13:55:38 MST 2007

Anyone else attempting the Floundervision site?
I can see the webcam, although it is very jerky with frame updates at
greater than 1 second intervals.
Not a lot going on. A lot of people walking around apparently not doing
much. (this may just from the limited webcam view)
No Attractive Assistants
No sound.
No apparent link or invitation to any joint discussion or conference. I
can send off- conference messages. I have tried a couple but following
yesterdays instruction not to do so cos everyone will be so busy I dont
want to try again.

So what is others experience?

Happy Thanksgiving

Guy