[Spridgets] 50 Years of Spridgets Official Posters!!

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 23:02:04 MST 2007

On Nov 21, 2007 7:24 PM,  <shop at justbrits.com> wrote:
> <<The posters come in two sizes:
>
> 15" x 20"
> http://www.cafepress.com/spridget.178425817>>
>
> Appears to be WAY bigger than...
>
> <<and 17" x 23"
> http://www.cafepress.com/spridget.178423290
> >>

> ...and appears to be WAY smaller?!?!?!?!?!

Just the way they are displayed at cafepress.  The poster sizes
indicated are correct.

> And NO announcement on Bugeye List?!?!?

Will be there shortly....

Cheers!!
Jim

P.S.  RE the rear leaf spring bushings...   Which springs 1/4 or 1/2
elliptical?   I'm about to put new bushes in my 1/2 ellipticals but
that's probably a month away. If you still need info by then I'll let
you know what I find.

> Isn't the loveable Bugeye (or Frogeye) the basis of the Spridget??

'Tis indeed!

> I am confused??

My usual state of life....