[Spridgets] Ribcase

Gregory Groiss ggroiss at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 12:44:10 MST 2007

Bob,

Your friend may want to take a shot at fixing the trans before
replacing it.  I'm pretty sure all you need is a little patience and a
few washers.  I watched Frank and Kevin fix a trans that was stuck in
first and it didn't take long at all.

If the trans was infront of me I would be able to figure out what they
did to fix it.  However, describing the fix to you in detail is
another story. Some of the other guys on the list should be able to
provide more info.

-Greg