[Spridgets] [midgetsprite] Re: California fires

derf derf247 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 09:22:38 MST 2007

On 11/18/07, Hal Faulkner <hal at katemuir.com> wrote:
> "Captain" Boob wrote:
>
> "...........so says Bill O'Reilly, Glenn Beck and Lou Dobbs as well."
>
> It is clear that our children "isn't learning."
>
> I beleive any mention of those names rightly belongs in Ed's wacko group....
>
> Hal

Those guys are entertainers who capitalize on the fact that the
"mainstream media" is almost always biased and almost always report
with a slant toward their political agenda.
You want the truth?  You can't handle the truth.  So, you get one
extreme or the other, liberal or Right.
The key is eduacte yourself enough to sift throuth the rhetoric and
get at the facts, then make up your own educated mind.
The problem is the more you know about current events and politics,
the more you realize that you are siding with and/or voting for the
lesser of two evils.