[Spridgets] Congratulations to you in Wisconsin

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 00:17:15 MST 2007

This may come as a huge shock to you, Flash. But a large portion of
the population doesn't possess a love of urbanna and all its
associated problems. It is not "hayseed". It is called independence
and self sufficiency. It may also surprise you to know that a goodly
number of people who choose to live far from BumbleFucky aren't
ignorant dolts but are an extremely well educated and introspective
part of humanity.

BumbleFucky is extremely overrated....   ;-)
--
Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City