[Spridgets] Congratulations to you in Wisconsin

Robert Bruce Evans b-evans at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 17 22:47:47 MST 2007

David Lieb wrote:  "How many of us were tested? Not me. How many of us KNOW
anyone who took this test? Not me. How many of us think that these results
reflect the bias of the people asking the questions? Insert Horschak sound
track here."

You would think so, but the science of statistical methodology can now
enable such polls to be conducted with relatively small samples.  In and of
itself,  large groups don't add any more validity to it.

Buster