[Spridgets] Congratulations to you in Wisconsin

Chris Manuel cmanuel at wi.rr.com
Sat Nov 17 21:07:16 MST 2007

Yeah I've been in your area too many times.  True, south of the Kenowhere
line things are radically different, but trust me, its not a rush minute
like it used to be up here.

Fortunately I have an advantage where I live and I can see if traffic
helicopters are hovering before I hit the expressway.

Rushmintute...I've driven so slow through the Mayfair area that my laptop
stumbles on wireless networks.  No I don't drive with it, but I leave it on
in my case and it sends an audible alert.

Chris