[Spridgets] Of immigrants and oligarchs

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Sat Nov 17 19:46:25 MST 2007

> Sorry, old bean, but the AK-47, the RPG, and the IED have put pay to
> your theory. Check out Afghanistan, Iraq, Lebanon, Darfur, Pakistan
> and many other hot spots around the world.

And just how many AK47s did you see in Mexico? Or RPGs? Or IEDs?
Where is McVay now?
Afghanistan managed to annoy the Russians, but I can't really consider them
very successful in the long run. Likewise for your other examples.
How did the Georgian republic fare against Russia?
How about Waco?
Your theory isn't holding up very well, either. It does not matter how many
Mexican peasants were to get together, they would still wind up very dead. I
still say that, if I were in their place, I would be doing the same thing
they are. They are still just as human as the rest of us, even if that isn't
very convenient.
David Lieb