[Spridgets] Confused, LBC content

Jack Laird jlaird237 at cox.net
Sat Nov 17 17:16:29 MST 2007

Engine is a fresh rebuild.

When the engine is running I get oil running out the tranny weep hole in the
bottom. Lots of oil.

Lots of oil, like it is just running out under pressure it seems. Does not
leak when engine is off. I know the scroll end plate is in there and safety
wired and I know the rear bearing is in there, can't think what it might be.

Crank case breather pipes are open and free, both of them.

 HELP! Ideas please. I am at a loss at this point and have been thinking about
this all day. Oil level is not above the full mark.