[Spridgets] What is still there?

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Sat Nov 17 12:18:53 MST 2007

> Sorry, but the *illegal* immigrants of today cannot be compared to the
> *legal* immigrants of a century or two centuries ago, who wanted to learn
> the language and become *Americans*, forsaking their birth countries.

So, Buster, what you are telling us is that, if you had been born
twenty-some years ago a few hundred miles south of where you live today, you
would cheerfully accept your poverty and not think of temporarily migrating
north for the summer regardless of the legality? I don't know that I could
say that myself.