[Spridgets] Oil Filter xrefs?

Chris King cbking at alum.rpi.edu
Sat Nov 17 11:58:19 MST 2007

Your Crossland probably has the original 5/8 thread (IIRC. You have a
couple of options:

1. NAPA Gold 1312. It should come with it's own adapter, which will fit
most of the modern oil filters as well.
2. Go to Home Depot, and get a brass 3/4" double-threaded fitting from
the plumbing section. You'll need to drill the center out for oil flow.
The this will screw into the block, and take any modern oil filter. We
did this at Frank's place a year or two ago for Seve M.'s car.

If you can get the adapter for the modern spin-ons, you're set. I then
use the filter for the Saturn 1.9L motor.

HTH

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/