[Spridgets] BOC, BofA, and all them...

Robert Bruce Evans b-evans at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 17 09:52:57 MST 2007

Robert E. Shlafer wrote:  "I hope the illegals leave the "enabling" BOC holdin' the bag, and most especially considering the usuarish 24% interest rate on those cards."

Brad Fornal wrote:  "I would be willing to bet it is already starting, as BOC is already charging "non-customers" $3 to use their ATM machines."

Brad came close, but you guys still just don't get it.  The bad guys, whether they are grifters conning the little old ladies, illegals coming and going across our borders with ease, or corporations that make questionable actions or stupid decisions, NEVER, EVER are left "holding the bag".

Like the banks and their giving credit to illegals or native born American idiots with a FICA in negative numbers, *they* never suffer any consequences.  All of the losses are passed on to the consumer in higher interest rates and higher fees.

And so goes the world's passing parade.

Silas P. Gumbody
Philosopher of Mankind
Bald Knob, Arkansas