[Spridgets] What is still there?--Now roundabouts!

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 20:18:57 MST 2007

Hell no!!  Is was on Vioxx for one month and had already had my heart
attack 3 years earlier! They wouldn't even consider my butt for the
class action suit  (not that I would have jumped on that anyway)!  It
cost me a dozen blood tests and doctors visits just so they could take
me off all those medications and let me hurt instead!

I'll be happy to share my 81mg Aspirin with you all but I'll warn you
there isn't much of a buzz from it - even if you mix it with
CocaCola... ;-)

Cheers!!
Jim

--