[Spridgets] http://www.Sprite-MidgetClub.org ???

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 12:30:32 MST 2007

Jay,

I just tried it and got through...  Mike is moving the site to Dominic
Uliano's servers any day now so I thought maybe you'd tried to get
there while it was in transit...

I did discover that if you omit the "www" at the beginning of the URL,
you get the old test site on Mike's home server instead of the
website. Did you get something like:

"Test page for TESTING Here in TESTING and default...
Things still locked down."

Try the link below in my signature block....