[Spridgets] What is still there? Um.. roundabouts?

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 15 11:29:37 MST 2007

Peter, there is one in a small town south of you near the border -- can't
remember which one -- that has been there for years.

They are starting to put them on freeway off-ramps -- I even saw one way up
north in Rice Lake on an off-ramp.  They plan on 2 or 3 of them on off-ramps
here along with one in town at the busiest intersection.

On the first day that one at the busy intersection is open, I'm going to go
down there (a safe distance away) with a bag chair, a 6-pack and a camera to
enjoy the carnage.  That's what I call entertainment.

LAD