[Spridgets] What is still there?

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 14 16:19:10 MST 2007

I did a California to Florida Keys and back in a 1964 air cooled BMW 700 with the top down and back to California. I listened to the sweet sound of the motor both ways. I never missed the radio with all there was to see. Even the desert is nice if you hit it after a rain.  In the old days we saw a car with a radio and asked them if there mom gave them a bottle before bed time. The trip was in 2003.

  I'll i can say is:  Gee sh these kids are so spoiled.

  Vigil

David Lieb <dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com> wrote:
  >>> No radio in the car, huh?

Yes, I had tunes the whole way. The Midget engine provided a nice bass line,
but it doesn't have much in the way of melody, so I have a Pioneer
AM/FM/CD/MP3 in there to provide noise. A CD full of MP3 files will get me
to most of my destinations with tunes left over ;-)
uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com

Edit your replies

http://www.team.net/archive