[Spridgets] What is still there?

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Wed Nov 14 07:57:27 MST 2007

> The diff housing is not the same.

Very true.

Remember, the fictitious scenario here is that someone has a very nice RWA
Midget and bought a basketcase Bugeye and is trying to restore the Bugeye to
concours, using as many RWA parts as possible. NO, I AM NOT DOING THIS, I am
just creating a hypothetical situation as an intellectual exercise! Of
course, if someone wanted to supply the necessary stuff...

So far, we have rear brake drums, u-joints, all the wheel bearings, inner
sills, outer rockers, wheel studs, accelerator cable, rear tranny seal,
thermostat, speedo cable, and various bulbs. Not very impressive of a list
;-)
David Lieb