[Spridgets] New Technology

Larry Macy, Ph.D. lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Tue Nov 13 12:45:02 MST 2007

"However, electronic control modules were not built into most cars
until 1972, hence the system will not work on automobiles made before
that year."

  Glad I switched back to points on my 78!!

Larry

Quoting Red Midget <redmidget72 at yahoo.com>:

> How the hell would they attach a 200 pound device to someones car
> when they are fleeing anyway!  Big Bro at work!
>
> Paul Asgeirsson <PAsgeirsson at worldnet.att.net> wrote:  Don't worry,
> this won't work against our Spridgets or Morrises!!
>
> http://tinyurl.com/3666jh
>
> Pa
>

> ---------------------------------
> Get easy, one-click access to your favorites.  Make Yahoo! your homepage.

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy at bbl.med.upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

and
you're a fool for the rest of your life.