[Spridgets] Mini Cooper S price question

Robert Weeks lists at woozy.com
Tue Nov 13 10:52:01 MST 2007

Hey Larry,

Sure, but don't you need directions to my house too? Imagine the look on
my face Christmas morning when I wake up and see it in the driveway with
a big red bow on. Dang that's so nice of you I'm almost at a loss for
words ;-)

Actually getting back to reality, I'm going to hold out and see what the
Christmas bonus situation is before I give up hope on it. The wife got a
new job this year and they are supposedly pretty generous with the
bonuses plus I might get something here if anything is left after we
give bonuses to the employees.

The odds are slim but I'm still holding on to the dream.

Robert