[Spridgets] spacers for rocker arms on shaft.

Hal Faulkner hal at katemuir.com
Mon Nov 12 20:02:13 MST 2007

APT has "shims" for rockers.  As probably do PA, JustEd, and PPP.  Perhaps
your local parts guy has them also.

-----Original Message-----
From: spridgets-bounces+hal=katemuir.com at autox.team.net
[mailto:spridgets-bounces+hal=katemuir.com at autox.team.net]On Behalf Of
Andy Webster
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 5:31 PM
To: spriteqld at yahoogroups.com; spridgets at autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] spacers for rocker arms on shaft.

  does anyone have their own sneaky solution to poorly aligned rocker arms?
(pressed steel type)
  I'm talking about the rocker contact pad hanging over one side of the top
of the valve stem. I figure the correct sized washer of the correct
thickness and material would do the trick.. anyone got experience with this?

More information about the Spridgets mailing list