[Spridgets] spacers for rocker arms on shaft.

Andy Webster a_d_webster at yahoo.com.au
Mon Nov 12 18:30:52 MST 2007

Greetings,
  does anyone have their own sneaky solution to poorly aligned rocker arms? (pressed steel type)
  I'm talking about the rocker contact pad hanging over one side of the top of the valve stem. I figure the correct sized washer of the correct thickness and material would do the trick.. anyone got experience with this?
  cheers
  Andy