[Spridgets] Mini Cooper S price question

Flash. thefirebuilds at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 13:20:51 MST 2007

Miatas are also FR.

That said, I've been considering a Mini.  My girly friends tell me ill have
better luck getting laid with a civic though :-\

God knows the Miata ain't doing it.

You probably have different priorities than me though :)

On 11/12/07, derf <derf247 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Not to keep blowing the loathed Miata horn, but if you are looking so
> spend around $25k and don't need the back seat and/or other things the
> Mini might have that the Miata doesn't, you should check out a new
> Miata.  They are like Methadone for "Sprite fixes", but with A/C,
> cruise, air bags, anti-lock 4 wheel discs, etc.
>
> Used Miatas are about the same or less than used Minis.
>
> I am not discouraging the Mini.  I have nothing against them.  I am
> just a satisfied Miata owner.  Many Spridget people have Miatas, and
> many Spridget people have Minis.  I know Jim Pickard has a newer Mini.
>
> One thing to look out for, though, the Mini may not make you
> eventually sell your Spridget, but the Miata might.
> Cheers,
> Derf

"Three wasted years, wasting time
As the hunger pains grow inside...And it's all too much hindsight" -
Deathcab