[Spridgets] An example of the sheer brilliance of Corvette owners

derf derf247 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 09:09:14 MST 2007

I had a similar idea but my idea involved routing the exhaust gasses
from one cylinder directly into the intake of the next cylinder, maybe
with some enrichment along the way.
But, I wasn't thinking of a V8 power plant in a Vette.  I was thinking
of a 4 cylinder that would burn each charge twice.  The first cylinder
would be rich, of course, so that the next cylinder would have
something to burn.  I was thinking this might be a way to glean
efficiency and have cleaner emissions.  Of course, I had this idea in
high school when I was trying to figure out why anyone would want
"Exhaust Gas Recirculation".