[Spridgets] Side Curtain Seal Moss or Vicky

Mark mark at nashvilletn.org
Mon Nov 12 08:40:34 MST 2007

I have had the best luck on rubber parts from Martin MacGregor.  Not cheap
and it takes a week or two to get them but at least his stuff doesnt crack
and fall off in six months or a year.  http://www.macgregorukcarparts.com
His web page pricing isn't correct, for the most part because of our week
dollar, but he will send you a price quote or give it to you on the phone.

Mark
Nashville
http://www.ArrestMeRed.com

I'm also curious to know the quality difference between the two, or of any
other supplier of these.

WST

List,
Which company would you buy side curtain rubber seals from Moss Motors
or Victoria British, Moss is cheaper by $4.00 but it may not be
better? I helped my aunt sell her 66 Mustang and my reward is a warm
car as my daily driver is down for the count.
Linda