[Spridgets] Gas Tanks

Timothy H. Collins thcollin at mtu.edu
Mon Nov 12 08:11:06 MST 2007

Does anyone still reproduce the Sprite gas tank that uses the 6 screw
sending unit rather than the lock ring arrangement. I see the guy
from the east coast on ebay with his products, but they appear to be
lock ring units. Moss appears to be lock ring too.

I guess if that's all that is available then I would have to change
sending units. If so, do those sending units match the current dash
gauge electrically or does the gauge need to be swapped out too in
order to get any kind of an accurate reading?

Frank, did you solve your empty is full and full is empty problem?

Tim Collins
1966 AH Sprite