[Spridgets] Truckers

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Sun Nov 11 20:36:09 MST 2007

> Believe me, if the Mexican truckers could keep the US tucking companies
> (Swift, Celadon, CFI, USXpress) out of Mexico, they'd gladly trade that
> for any
> opportunity to come to the US.

All I ask is that some of these truckers would learn that it isn't
particularly
intelligent to pull out to pass another truck on an uphill slope when you
are
already under the speed limit. Can you tell I got a little annoyed today?
;-)

Yes, I drove the Idget down to Mobile, AL on Friday for my mother's 80th
birthday. I drove back from Cedar Crest, Florida today. 2005-mile round
trip.I am sure glad I don't have to go to work tomorrow!
David Lieb