[Spridgets] Bugeye Group..... Duke's new e-mail address

Robert E. Shlafer pilotrob at msn.com
Sun Nov 11 16:59:21 MST 2007

Thankyou, Buster.....copy Duke's new address.

Have been watching the "Military Channel"
a good part of today. Bataan, Corregidor...
Iwo is on now. Simply amazing what sort of max. effort in transformation the
US went through over such a short period in order to win WW2 in only 4 years
(with massive assistance from our allies, obviously) against what was
originally the overwhelming strength/ experience of what were democracy's
enemies back when.

God bless the American men/woman of those times for their sacrifices and
truly,
a "job well done" in defense of our homeland and way of life.

CapBob