[Spridgets] Bugeye Group..... shocks

Robert Bruce Evans b-evans at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 10 20:17:50 MST 2007

Bob in San Diego wrote:  "I don't need them done now but after all the chatter, I am very curious as to what they cost to have rebuilt. Peter could send me that either on line (as I am sure a lot of others would like to have an idea (only a ball park $$ not a real quote) or send it to me off line if you would rather."

Bob, you just don't know Peter.  You don't have a snowball's chance in hell of prying that information out of him on this list.  It has been my experience that he adamantly uses to use this or any other list to promote his business.  Remarkable, you say?  Yes, and admirable, too.  And it says an awful lot about the guy!  So, to save you the hassle, here is the information:

http://www.nosimport.com/shoxcatalog.htm

Buster