[Spridgets] oil cooler mounting

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 23:00:24 MST 2007

That reminds me...  Those coming to Lake of the Ozarks next June (and
I hope there will be many many of you making this the event of a
lifetime!)....   Osage Beach has a 4 lane running through it that is
often packed with traffic in June.  It gets hot in Missouri in June...
You will want to be sure that your car has the best possible cooling
system on it...
--
Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City