[Spridgets] Fw: Fw: Navy Catch and Release Program

Larry & Sandi Miller millerls at ado13.com
Fri Nov 9 20:32:03 MST 2007

U.S.Navy releases Al Qaeda Terrorist - I can't believe it!!!!!

The US Navy today announced that it has released a senior Al Qaeda terrorist
after questioning him extensively for 27 days while being held prisoner
aboard a US aircraft c arrier in the Arabian Sea .
In a humanitarian gesture, the terrorist was given $50 US and a white 1962
Ford Fairlane automobile upon being released from custody.
The attached photo shows the terrorist on his way home just after being
released by the Navy.

Seems as though I piqued some interest with my mistake to the list.

Picture is at http://www.ado13.com/ncar.eml

I don't know how to change this file type. Only users of outlook Express
will be able to load the picture.