[Spridgets] Front suspension done

Robert E. Shlafer pilotrob at webtv.net
Thu Nov 8 22:29:24 MST 2007

"I expect it will be a massive improvement"

If my experience is anything to go by, it certainly will be. Now it will enjoyably handle safely as God intended a Spridget should and go immedately and  directly where you point it.

Vintage LBC suspensions crave grease/lubrication.

Service it and the steering every 3,000 miles or 3 months while driving at reasonable speeds over rough roads and it'll about last forever as well. Don't hesitate to spray the rear springs/hinges/pivots with PB
Blaster every once in a while, either.

Enjoy! :)

Cap'n. Bob      '60 :{)