[Spridgets] Camshaft question

Robert E. Shlafer pilotrob at webtv.net
Wed Nov 7 19:32:59 MST 2007

I dunno but 948's have only one camshaft "bearing" while 1275's have three? I would think a call to 1-800-aptfast
would resolve the question post-haste though I'm sure Paul, Pete or Ed would know.

But somehow, I have a feeling Frank Clarici will clarify the issue in his next post!! :)

Cap'n. Bob      '60 :{)