[Spridgets] Parking now Marine Corps advice

Robert E. Shlafer pilotrob at webtv.net
Wed Nov 7 17:20:31 MST 2007

"Or is it just a coincidence that PilotRob and
Leno are never at the same CorpXmas Party....."

LOL....really!!! Listen, I'm damn glad I'm with the "parent" rather than (MS)NBC and Imus
for one, should thank his lucky stars as well!

Ratings are going right through the floor....
I'll probably outlast Leno and considering my income relative to his, I damn well better outlast him. :)

I think Rosie coming aboard (assuming, of course) will just be the latest nail in the coffin on this particular GE venture!!

But I gotta keep a low profile considering
I'm an "independent" with "conservative"
leanings. Don't want them thinking they've
got a spy in their "liberal" midst.

I keep my computer screen hidden and the volume turned down so they don't see/hear me tuned in to Bill O'Reilly's Radio Factor/Message Board
each day!

Cap'n. Bob      '60 :{)