[Spridgets] please un-subscribe me

Paul Asgeirsson PAsgeirsson at worldnet.att.net
Tue Nov 6 22:39:31 MST 2007

Hi Kevin,

Not sure on this newer system, but on the earlier one you put in the subject
line "Unsubscribe" without the quotes.  In the letter body, you put
"unsubscribe myaddy at address.com" or whatever, again without the quotes.

You'll then recieve a confirmation note that you need to answer.

Hope this helps.

Pa