[Spridgets] Old Racing Bugeye Project

Larry & Sandi Miller millerls at ado13.com
Tue Nov 6 18:15:56 MST 2007

It came with lots of "stuff", adjustable Armstrong shocks on the rear,
accusump, panhard bar, fuel cell, fire system, set of real mini-lites, 948
high compression domed pistons, double MC conversion, trick adjustable front
spring seats, offset rear springs, welded 4.22 diff, aluminum flywheel, etc.

All of the front suspension parts are new or refurbished.

Everything but interior.