[Spridgets] SOS '07 the webcast part 1

Wm. Severin Thompson wsthompson at thicko.com
Tue Nov 6 06:11:25 MST 2007

Hey y'all,

The shop is just about cleaned up and SOS ready. For the past couple of
days, I've had one of the webcams up and running from the back wall of the
shop. Over the next couple of days, I'll be moving the camera around to get
various shots and angles sorted out. If you're logged in to Yahoo Messenger,
you should see <Floundervision> in your friends list, and a little camera
icon there. Click on that to view the webcam, and ping via instant message
me to let me know how it looks. Perhaps by the weekend I'll have the audio
hooked up so we can test "real time" questions.

Here's how it works during SOS. If you've added <Floundervision> to your
Yahoo Messenger friends list, you'll be invited to a conference. In that
conference, you as the viewer, and those of us in the shop, can write back
and forth. You in the conference can view our webcam, and also hear the
audio. If you have a microphone, you can also speak and be heard by
conference participants and those of us in the shop.  We cannot, however
view your webcam. We also cannot participate in private instant message
conversations while we're in the conference. OK?

Wm. Severin Thompson

~iii<O

 <mailto:wsthompson at thicko.com> wsthompson at thicko.com

 <http://www.thicko.com/> www.thicko.com

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of image001.png]