[Spridgets] Parking now Marine Corps advice

Dave Yealy lbc at littlebitcountry.com
Tue Nov 6 05:24:51 MST 2007

> > Those of you who have never been in the Navy can substitute it for any
> > company or situation you might be in.  Say for example, "General Electric
> > is a master plan designed by geniuses for execution by idiots...." or "The
> > National Weather Service is a master plan designed by geniuses for
> > execution by idiots....

We had a master plan at Verizon

"We the unwilling
Led by the unqualified
Have been doing the unbelievable
So long with so little
We will now attempt the impossible
With nothing"

This was on a fake bronze plaque hanging in one of the central
offices and as far as I know it's still there. Of course we had the
fickle finger of fate award hanging in another office.

Dave