[Spridgets] Parking now Marine Corps advice

Robert Bruce Evans b-evans at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 5 09:41:24 MST 2007

Larry Miller wrote:   "I have know many Marines over the years and to a man
they were all fine young men that any father would be proud of."

I dunno, but that didn't stop us from getting into bar room brawls with the
jarheads.  Unless, of course, we were at a bar near an Army or Air Force
base.  (Oh, how I remember the donnybrook in a bar outside Fort Hood,
Texas.....)  But that was a long time ago in a different Navy than we have
today.

Buster Evans