[Spridgets] Lucas side entry cap

Dave G. dmg at bossig.com
Mon Nov 5 08:50:41 MST 2007

Peter,

Just some information to add to your knowledge base...
The side entry distributor cap I have is in a "Commercial Ignition" box and
appears to be made of some form of black plastic. There are no numbers
molded in anywhere (?) except there is an '01' inside a small 'clock-like'
circle beside the rotor contact.... perhaps a date/time stamp..
The box has two ID numbers. 'XD65' and 'INTR.44720'.
I'm guessing that 'INTR' may stand for 'Interpart'
'Googling' for more info was a dead end  :-(
I have two other side entry caps that are identical ....
I'm open to correction.

On 5 Nov 2007 at 9:33, Peter C wrote:

>>          The brown caps were made by Intermotor or the Commercial
>> Ignition something-or-other, who are still in business.

-
Dave G, KK7SS
'65 MKIII Sprite, Richland, WA