[Spridgets] Fwd: [Spridget50th] Re: Why Lake of the Ozarks??

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 22:50:00 MST 2007

Just so everyone knows how supportive Ed is of our efforts and how much he
respects Mike Rambour for the excellent work he has done on the Spridgets
Golden Anniversary website.....   This was in my email box tonight....
Certainly made my day.  I know it will endear him to each of you as well.
This guy is a waste of food!

Cheers!!
Jim