[Spridgets] "Detroit Iron"

shop at justbrits.com shop at justbrits.com
Sun Nov 4 20:20:09 MST 2007

<<Ah, one of those mexican made detriot iron plastic cars>>

If you would like to try a head-on at each of us doing 60mph in one of your
LBC's VS my "Amber" on a straight road starting from 2 miles apart with
"meeting" at Center Line, bring it on, Frank.

I'll even go so far as to offer each of us gets the opportunity to t-bone each
other at 60mph and you in you FoundOnRoadDead POS.

YOU lose in either case!!

BTW, YOU get to cover the cost to restore my 'Camino and I have to worry NOT
about fixing either of your "rides"!!

LOL