[Spridgets] SOS '07 couch reservations

Wm. Severin Thompson wsthompson at thicko.com
Thu Nov 1 05:13:04 MST 2007

Hey y'all,

I'm trying to get a handle on how many of you will need accommodations. Some
have already made hotel reservations. We've got some extra bedroom space in
the house, a couple of couches in the heated shop, a camper that can
accommodate a few, and our summer place 30 minutes away that accommodate 6.
There's always floor space for those that can stand it, and a large parking
lot for anyone bringing their own motorhome or camper.

Please confirm if you're planning on staying with us. Thanks.

WST

Wm. Severin Thompson

~iii<O

 <mailto:wsthompson at thicko.com> wsthompson at thicko.com

 <http://www.thicko.com/> www.thicko.com

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of image001.png]