[Spridgets] Spridgets Digest, Vol 5, Issue 74

RampantNM at aol.com RampantNM at aol.com
Sat Nov 3 20:15:26 MST 2007

In a message dated 10/25/2007 12:01:28 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
spridgets-request at autox.team.net writes:

I dunno,  but I have *always* run my tires with an inner tube.  Probably for
the  same reason I wear a belt *and* suspenders.  (For you in  England,
"suspenders" over here are NOT a garter belt, they are  "braces"!)

Buster Evan

So, are  you still wearing the tidy whiteys with the garter  belt?

Regards,

Robert B. Houston

74.5 MGBGT
73 MG  Midget

As he stared at her ample bosom, he daydreamed of the dual  Skinners Union
carburetors in his vintage MG, highly functional yet  pleasingly formed,
perched prominently on top of the intake manifold, aching  for experienced
hands,
the small knurled caps of the oil dampeners begging  to be inspected and
adjusted as described in chapter seven of the Haynes  shop manual.